Internally Managed Strategies
- Lynx often recommends that clients have exposure to real assets with increasing demand, diminishing supply and lack of substitutes.
- Since 2009, Lynx has managed a real asset strategy available in separate accounts for accredited investors in a pooled investment fund.
- Strategy that targets dislocations and disruptive thematic trends
- Portfolio is invested in a concentrated basket of public equity and public debt instruments potentially offering higher return and higher risk
- Low-cost, discretionary investment approach with strict
concentration limits and daily liquidity
- Target return is over 10% per annum with recommended
investment horizon of 3 years
Growth and Income Portfolio
- Objective of the Portfolio is to invest in a growth and income allocation that is appropriate for a long-term time horizon of greater than 5 years.
- The goal of the Portfolio is to outperform inflation, as
measured by CPI plus 3% on an annualized basis over the stated time horizon.
- Diversified across asset classes in order to strike a balance
between growing the portfolio and reducing downside risk relative to the overall stock market.